CREATIVE WRITING TRICKS
20 Argumentative Essay Writing Prompts About Bilingual Education
There are more languages than countries in the world and as a result, being able to speak multiple languages can be a serious asset. It is common for most countries to have more than one spoken language and so most schools have at least one foreign language on their curriculum, though, not every student possess the drive to master a second language.
When writing an essay, any good writer will make sure that they select a topic that they enjoy writing about while being able to provide their readers with good, accurate information related to the topic. The following is a list of argumentative essay writing prompts about bilingual education:
- Origins of speech and languages, how did it all start and which came first? Should learning a second language be mandatory for all students in public schools?
- Is mastery of a second language more important that mastery of one's native language?
- does having complete mastery of one's native language make it easier for them to attain proficiency in a second one?
- How easy is it to select a second language to learn based on world economics and travel practices?
- What would be considered the most demanded second language around the world and what reasons account for this?
- How much does a bilingual person benefit from being able to speak two language in our present employment market?
- What are the main reasons why most people never bother learning their country’s official second language?
- How hard is learning a second language for native English speakers?
- What are the negative ways in which being bilingual can affects a persons life?
- How have bilinguals contributed to society over the past century?
- Should the world move towards the establishment of one common language instead of requiring person to learn multiple languages?
- How often does being bilingual prove useful in situations where it was not officially called for?
- What are the main reasons for persons learning second languages?
- Is it possible to master a foreign language without ever visiting the locations where this language is spoken?
- Do public schools effectively teach second languages to students?
- Their are many recognized dialects of any one official language, can these qualify a person as bilingual?
- What are the benefits of being able to speak an ancient language?
- Do accents offer any challenges for the bilingual student?
- To what extent do bilinguals affect the distribution of culture around the world?