CREATIVE WRITING TRICKS
Psychology Essay Writing Topics: 10 Areas To Explore
Psychology is a vast science that has been developing a lot in the past century. This fascinating topic is so comprehensive and vast that choosing a particular area to explore more in depth can pose a real problem since there is so much information to choose from. Don't panic though, there are a few areas that are beside interesting, not so widely known either, so it's going to be a bliss to do a paper on them, and it's going to be off in the end, since you haven't only completed the task, but you have learned something in the process as well.
- Unconcious collective. This concept was firstly developed by Carl Jung, which has written a lot on subjects like this. It's a pretty abstract and hard to grasp the concept, but if you fully understand it, you will be able to see the world on a whole new level.
- Social manipulation. This is such an unpopular subject, although it affects everyone at some level, superficial or more in depth.
- Personal manipulation. Similar to the above, it gives a more profound look into the personal view of the world and how much it can be altered by a skilled professional.
- Technology. Nobody seems to realize that today's technology affects all of us on a psychological level. Presenting these facts to the audience will give them a nice new view of things.
- Religion. Although this is not a direct link, you talk about how religion has shaped personal and social psychological view of life and death after so many years.
- Temperaments. Although the vast majority of people don't know this, you are born with a certain type of temperament that you will never be able to truly change although it can be controlled.
- Models. This is by far my favorite one, simply because false idols are being promoted everywhere, and the younger generation needs to realize how important it is, from a psychological point of view, to have a healthy model in life.
- Lying. Everybody does it. It's a fact. But understanding why people do it in some context will help you in life more than you can truly realize at the moment.
- Studying. There are some tested methods that help improve studying capacities from a psychological point of view.
- Politics. Although these two areas are rarely combined, they have a close link and it will help you discover it.